Liked: 165

Default FB-1000 RF96R project

This is the FB project that I started and never finished. Chassis is a Van Diemen (Monoshock) Formula Renault from 1996. Raced also as a Canadian Indy Lites car with a Neon power plant.
    Chassis with full set of suspension/uprights/rotors and Penske3 ways. Aluminum calipers. 4 Mad'in wheels with two sets of used but good slicks. Decent bodywork. Two front wings (one is rough), two rear wings, complete steering system, pedals + master cylinders. Pi Dash and data system with sensors and accelerometer. 2007/8 GSXR with trap door sump, extra sprockets, new chain, two sets of Titanium headers (to make up the car header). Steel frame in place of bellhousing mates to custom made diff housing based on an LD200. No jackshaft(s). Intended design is to drive directly to the Hewland diff from the chain.

$9000

Liked: 5

Is this car still around, still available? If so, can you post some pics?

Liked: 5

I bought the engine.....

Default Car is no longer available

I did not see much activity and came to the conclusion that I was not going to sell my current "collection" of cars. Original plan was to consolidate everything into one newer FF and simplify my life as well as have fun in the F1600 series.

Slow economy and the quirky nature of my project car as well as the Royales generated little interest. This drove me to decide to make a radical FF out of this car. Work is underway and who knows how successful it will be, but it is too far along for me to circle back and sell it as an FB project.

Timing just wasn't aligned on this one. Sorry

Liked: 7

Default Is it sor sale still?

Hi,

Just wondering if you had changed your mind. Thanks.

jamesconnelly1@yahoo.ca

Default No Longer for Sale

Car will be morphed into a FF

Thread Information