Liked: 151

Default BRD Slider for sale

Reluctantly, RGU Racing will need to switch cars because our BRD is just a little small for its current driver. This car has held several lap records and is very fast. The car will currently accommodate a 6 ft, 210lb driver with ease. I am planning on taking off my FST parts front end, transaxle, steering , engine, wheels, tires, data system and all shocks and springs.

I can sell it as either a complete slider; this includes exhaust, belts, rear BRD suspension, all hydraulics, battery wiring, fuel cell, a body that has recently been painted and a spare nose, trailing arms and either FV or FST cooling scoops for $3,900.

I can also sell it as a stripped slider and that will include frame, body fuel cell, brake hard lines pedals, shift linkage, steering wheel and shaft. Price in this configuration is $1,900.

Either way the car can be FV or a FST. Car is just coming off a track record setting weekend at LRP. The car must be picked up, it cannot be delivered.

send PM if interested. Available after ARRC

Pic from LRP

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by rgu; 10.12.10 at 10:49 PM. Reason: err

Liked: 0

you evil temptress you! Is that george's car?
    Bob Stack, Hartland, WI
    CenDiv - Milwaukee region

Liked: 58

Default Yep that's it

That's the BRD that Robert and I ran in the series. It saw lots of mods as we learned how to make an FST go fast. It got more than a little ratty looking so I painted it before Matt Gordon ran it at Nelson last season. George has given it much TLC and turned out a beautiful and quick car at Nelson and LRP this year!

Doug FST 5

Default you bet its clean

Why was this car so clean???

Click
    http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4115/whysoclean.mp4

Liked: 2

Default pm sent

Thank You

Default BRD Still for sale

Open to interesting offers

Liked: 2

Default PM sent

Not sure if you recieved my pm. Please contact me at Tpapem@aol.com. I am interested in this car as a slider. Thank you.

Default Two cars going to good homes

BRD Slider is [FONT=Verdana]SOLD[/FONT].

Thanks for all your interest.

Thread Information