Liked: 142

Default G. Jezarian Jewelers, big thank you!

ok those of you who read this site normally or that I know from the track, might recognize my name or more than likely my insano rantings about lord knows what. If so, you're probably aware that I can't do anything normally. Hey that's just my style

Recently the need arose for some shiny stuff for a lady friend of mine. As expected, becasue it was one of my projects, it couldn't be anything normal. So I called greg and asked if he could make me a white gold, belly button ring, inset with diamonds. After an initial bought of laughter (i'm pretty sure he though it was for ME to wear, it wasn't, but if it were, I would have looked damn sexy). He told me no prob and said he'd get it done ASAP. A few days later he calls and lets me know it's done.

That night we actually met up roadside, stuck in traffic at rush hour (at half way point for both of us), in questionable part of Queens and did a quickie exchange of bling for loot (that in retrospect must have looked mega sketchy to any onlookers in said bad neighborhood).

He did everything to accomodate me, even braving early holiday NYC rush hour traffic to make the delivery. That's what I call service!

More importantly it turned out great and she loved it. (and well it's looks way sexier on her than me!) AND it was actually a few bucks cheaper than he originally quoted (which was cheap to begin with!).

If you have ANY weird requests or normal request and want to make any women happy (or less angry about your racing budget), give Greg a call. If he can fill a strange request and from a picky demanding wierdo like me, who needs non standard stuff, custom made, on short notice, he can handle just about anything!

Thanks Greg! Next time I promise, I'll leave earlier and we'll meet up at your nice normal pleasant office/showroom in NYC!!!!
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Liked: 0

So she said yes? Crystal?
    Jeff O

Liked: 142

oh god no!

this was just a present and not Crystal, she's been out of the picture for a long while.
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Liked: 96

I feel your endorsement would be much more valuable if it included photos!

Of course I mean her, not you!!!!
    "I love the smell of race fuel in the morning. It smells like victory!"
    Barry Wilcock
    Pit Crew: Tumenas Motorsports/Houndspeed, Fat Boy Racing

Thread Information