Liked: 11

If anyone could take a few digital photos of the seat belts installed it would help me in a big way. When I purchased the car the belts were already taken out- now I have the new belts and the hardware did not come attached. I just want to be sure I properly set it up. You can post them or send them to: seanandwhit@yahoo.com
    Thanks!!
    Sean O'Connell
    1996 RF96 FC
    1996 RF96 FB
    2004 Mygale SJ04 Zetec

Liked: 3787

Sean has a '96 VD.

Liked: 0

After you install them have someone who knows really check it over for safety issues and peace of mind.

Liked: 5

what brand of belts do you have.there are mounts on either side of seat . the front ones are for your sub straps the rear for the lap belts. if you have willians they come witw lacing diagram.I have a 96.
    Asphalt is for Racing Grass is for Passing
    CEC Racing RF96 #97
    Chuck Cecil

Liked: 0

Note,that the bolts/nuts need be grade 8 or above.The reason to have someone check is that they need to be wrapped on the anchor plates the right way.Thats the trick part that needs to be correct.

Thread Information