Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Runoffs ?

Liked: 2

Default Wow

Congrats Brian on your win, man that was fun to watch you and Revere going at it on Speedcast. Unbelievably close racing by some very obviously talented shoes in some very obviously well prepared cars, it just doesn't get better than that. John, nice job in getting the MyGale up there among 'em.

Richard L

Liked: 26

Thanks Richard! Tony Smith and I had a great battle for 9th that was similar to our race at Mid-America. We must have swapped positions at least four times before he got me. What an experience!

Congratulations to Brian and the Tomasi family! You've paid your dues and have always been a class act!

Congratulations to Revere and Niki for completing the podium. You guys set the bar high and that's why we love it!

JN

Liked: 78

What happened to Nikis rear wing in the race?

Liked: 9

Kinda....fell off....top element and one side plate....
    Currently Without Car

Liked: 78

Did anyone assist the pieces off the car?

Liked: 9

I was on the safety truck at 3. I am not sure if in the first lap he had contact with anyone, but after that he was pretty much by himself. When it eventually did come off at the corner 2 station, he was alone so it was wind assisted.
    Currently Without Car

Classifieds Super License Joefisherff's Avatar
    Liked: 103

Default No Assist

Per Niki in the post race interview he was not hit and it appeared to him that it was an equipment failure. For having that missing it did not appear in the video that the car's handling went off a great deal.

Liked: 2

Default Well

I can't imagine those final few laps were a pleasure to drive. I think any appearances of control would have to be a testament to Nicki's rather calibrated butt in his VD. I've had a rear wing failure and the remaining 20 minutes or so of that particular weekend could be best described as rather tip-toey. Keeping that puppy in a podium position just impressed the crap outa me.

Richard L

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information