Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Default Paddle shift assy wanted

Lookin' for a manual, single or dual cable arrangement like the one offered by Stohr, etc.
    Just need the bits that pivot behind the wheel, not so much the cable or cables.

Thanks

Contributing Member Nicholas Belling's Avatar
    Liked: 1

Default Glenn,

I sent you a PM.
    Nicholas Belling
    email@nicholasbelling.com
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Liked: 0

Default might have some bits for you

Glenn, when we got the car there was a second set of shifter assembly, paddles and mount, that I think is for a dual cable.

If you want them they are 2750 bucks, joking!!!!

If you want them I will take some photos later see if it works and if so you tell me what they are worth to you. You've been a great find and new friend ... so if they work we will get them to you for some nominal exchange.

Craig

Thread Information