Being a bit un-organized?
Cannot get the full team potential going?
Don't know where your money goes?
--- And most of all - Look like desperate at the track?

Having been in the racing biz for a long time (18 years in Canada/USA, Asia), I seek a part-time job with a forward thinking race team in need of strict control over financial, operational and personnel issues. Have Chinese Visa, Hongkong Card, Canadian and German passports - can travel unrestricted. Know most of the tracks in Asia, Europe, North America as well as hotels, caterers, car rentals etc

I like hard work, long hours when needed and don't mind getting my hands dirty if needed. Have Canadian CDL truck license, commercial pilot license, known well by FIA/ASN, suppliers and competitors.

Don't mind flying - logged last year 240,000 air miles in economy class (and some upgrades - thanks to the mileage programs)!
Would prefer Asian/Pacific team but also European ones - speak english, german and a bit french. Have a healthy attitude towards mechanics and drivers if they do their job in a professional manner.

Remuneration - secondary but needs to be in accordance to tasks requested. As they say - there is nothing good for free in life!

Asking me why I seek another venue? Just bored - but currently also employed!

Please IM me.