Liked: 3

For Sale Wasp Selling out

I am unable to race due to medical problems. So everything must go. All the molds,jigs,
    spares for the Wasp F1st including a new Wasp F1st and 1 other chassis for a 2nd car.
    Inluded are enough parts to complete 75% of the 2nd car. Also included is a complete
    Dunlap/Caracal Fv that is in excellant condition and ready to race. Bring your trailer and clean it all out. You won't regret it. New Hoosier slicks for the F1st and 4 sets of wheels
    with a good set of rains included. Boxes of fasteners, jets, camlocs etc. to much to mention. Be a car builder!!. $25,000 for it all Penske shock,Spare trans,Spare guages,master cyls,
    Dnlaprace@att.net
    317-250-868
    WE have a DVD of the complete inventory and photos of the cars available. Contact
    Dunlaprace@att.net to request.
    Last edited by WASP; 07.05.10 at 5:03 PM. Reason: update info

Liked: 190

Steve,

So sorry to hear about your status. If you have a photo of the completed car, I'm sure everyone would like to see your work. If you can't get it posted, send me an email and I'll be glad to get it posted for you.

2 3/4 cars plus spares for $25k sounds like a good deal

Here is a link to the Wasp site with some construction photos.
    http://dunlapmotorsports.com/Dunlap=.../features.html
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Thread Information