Liked: 0

For Sale SOLD - FS > ProShift PS2 Electric Shifting System for Bike-Engined race cars

[FONT=Arial]*** SOLD ***[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]PS2 system: $1,850[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]PS2 + auto-blipper: $2,450[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Titanium shifter paddles: $750[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]I am selling a BRAND NEW ProShift PS2 Electric Shifting System which allows for clutchless no-lift upshifts, and downshifts, with the push of a button. ProShift electric shifting systems are the best out there, way better than air shifting systems which require a big compressor. The ProShift have been used on every sort of race cars, from bike engined cars to Formula 1s, and street and race motorcycles. It is a proven system that works great.[/FONT]

Photo from ProShift website

[FONT=Arial]Both upshifts and downshifts are done by the press of a button. For upshifts, the system cuts the ignition for a fraction of a second to allow for no-lift (you can keep your foot on the throttle to the floor) and clutchless upshifts.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]This kit is BRAND NEW and complete. It has never been used. It has everything you need and will fit on any bike-engined cars or motorcycle. It comes with the installation and instruction manual. Installation is very easy and straighforward.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]This is a great system. I have had the opportunity to try this system on someone else's car and it works marvelously well! I just never got to install this system on my car.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]I paid $2,800 USD for this PS2 kit, I will let go for $2,000 USD. So my loss is your gain. This is a great deal for a very nice shifting system at a fraction of the retail price. Contact me if you have any questions.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]The PS2 system is also compatible with the following systems which I also have available :[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]- Auto-Blipper system ($925 USD), which automatically blips the throttle on downshifts to match engine rev speed to wheel speed[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]- Titanium Paddles System ($925 USD)[/FONT]

Items are located in Quebec, Canada. I will ship to Canada and USA. Contact me by email if you have any questions.

..::::..
    Last edited by quick77; 08.04.10 at 8:08 AM. Reason: *** SOLD ***

Liked: 0

For Sale

[FONT=Arial]*** SOLD ***[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]PS2 system: $1,850[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]PS2 + auto-blipper: $2,450[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]Titanium shifter paddles: $750[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    Last edited by quick77; 08.04.10 at 8:09 AM.

Thread Information