Liked: 151

Default Ramblings - FFDA

FFDA Membership is really doing really well. Most of the drivers I know about have sent dues payments. Most of the constructors and vendors have joined and anyone who is interested in Formula FST is welcome. It’s the best $25 donation you’ll make—no overhead and it all directly goes into your hobby. Might even be tax deductable –talk to your accountant.

But, anyone who expects to participate and has not sent in a check should do so now.

Talked with Butch last night and we are just about ready to release the latest very good news and that’s our sponsor package. This is always a work in progress but I’ll be e-mailing all members with what we have as of now.

I got a good suggestion last night from a member who suggested I preface each of my e-mails with “FST” to distinguish them from SPAM. I will definitely do that. And I was going to use “viagara” in my subject lines!
    Last edited by rgu; 03.16.10 at 10:21 AM. Reason: spacing

Default Series E-mails

I'm sending out a series of three e-mails that should provide you with everything you need to know about the series and the Association. First one tonight.

Liked: 0

Boogity Boogity Boogity - Let's go racing boys!

Sorry - my bad.

I'm on your list right?
    Bob Stack, Hartland, WI
    CenDiv - Milwaukee region

Default FFDA Treasury

The FFDA now has resources. I deposited all the checks today.

I suppose this makes me a fiduciary.

Default Sponsorship

A sponsorship summary was sent out yesterday. If you didn't get one please send me an e-mail at fst@rochester.rr.com

R

Thread Information