Not my car, just posting for a friend. He lives in York, PA.

For Sale- 1964 BEACH MARK-5 Serial No. 16 (HillClimb Special 2 0r Autocross)
Brief History: This was the 16th car that Gene Beach built. I purchased the car in 2004 as a formula vee with a 1200cc engine. I ran many successful autocrosses in 2004 and also ran with the Pennsylvania HillClimb series in the formula vee class. In 2005 I put a 1600cc engine in and jumped up to Solo Vee Class. In the Spring of 2007 I decided to put a 2165cc engine in the car to compete in the Special 2 class in the PHA series. The engine was built by Luke Wagner in Grantville Pa. The car won the Class Championship in 2007 and again in 2009. Held class Record at Polish Mtn. 2007 and 2008. The current engine is fresh and ready to go racing.

Brief Description: Fresh 2165cc Luke Wagner engine, Custom 2 1/2 qt.oil sump by Taggart Performance Engineering, Diamond Racing Wheels, On board fire system, Brand new Pro G-Force 6 pt Harness, Front Disc. Brakes, Quick Release Steering Wheel, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp., Cylinder Head Temp., and New Autometer Tach. Transmission is a standard short box with reverse lockout, This car puts out a tremendous amount of low end torque. New High Torque Starter, Tires are R25-B Compound Rear 22.5-10-13, Front 20-7.5-13. Tires have less than 2 events on them. Has a custom car cover.

This car is very clean and has been maintained with the utmost care. Have two SCCA log books.
Spares: One set of spare tires(Used), Tons of documentation including an original poster signed by Gene Beach, Various other spare parts. I have over $29,000 invested. Selling for $13,900.00 or make a reasonable offer. (mwilson219@comcast.net)