Liked: 1417

Default NEW ApexSpeed SpeedBlogs

Brand new to ApexSpeed today is a new section of the community called "SpeedBlogs." Open all users, this new feature allows you to create your own personal blog or journal for racing or other race-related activities, and to share them with fellow ApexSpeed members (or keep them private for only those on your "Friends" list). Like other web-based blog sites and software, the new SpeedBlogs are fairly intuitive and are also built-in to these forums, so you don't need any special log-ins, different passwords or complicated interfaces to get used to if you are registered here.

Blog updates and information will be displayed in your Profile, as well as in your post information under your username in threads.

I will be posting a blog FAQ shortly to help get used to the new feature, and get you rolling on your new racing journal here on ApexSpeed.

More soon...

doug

Liked: 4

Default Racer's Facebook

I like it. Clearly this is all part of the upgrade plan which appears to be making Apexspeed more of a social network for racers than a FAQ/FS/WTB site.

Paul

There is a live SpeedBlog FAQ now active here. If you run across anything you don't understand or have questions about the new feature, please post your comments here, and I'll help try to help where I can.

doug

Liked: 447

What's a blog? How about that one in your FAQ?
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

What is a Google?

Liked: 447

You should put that in the FAQ too.
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Done!

Bump... the lazy winter months are the best time to start a new Speed.Blog here on ApexSpeed!

Default Racing season is coming soon!

Just wanted to remind everyone here that we have a section devoted to projects, race programs and general soapbox rants with the Speed.Blogs. You are welcome to develop your own place to chronicle or journal your racing program right here on ApexSpeed. They work similarly to the forum posts, and are easy to set up.

Take a peek right here: http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/blog.php

Thread Information