Liked: 14

Default Roebling nationals

Anyone notice the groupings for next weeks races. One car in group 1; 4 cars in the sport racer group, then 24 in the formula group including FA, F1000, FC, FE, FM. It would be nice if they put FA and F1000 with the sports racers.
    Andrew M. Cross, Jr.

Liked: 1

At least 2 of the FA drivers are also registered in CSR. I'm sure they would object to placing FA into Group 4. But perhaps some of the other Group 6 classes could be moved in with the sports racers?

Liked: 24

I would not object to a balancing of groups 4 & 6, any suggestions other than putting CSR & FA in the same group?

My rationale was to get the fastest cars in the same group so as not to have to be lapped mid way thru a race on a short track.
    Andrew M. Cross, Jr.

Unless the entries that cross over from FA to CSR don't want to run or the Region doesn't want the money, FC-FE-FM are going to be placed with one of the faster groups. The advantage for the slower classes being put into group 4 is the lower number of faster car which would be less overtaking. A pack of FA or FB cars fighting for position while lapping a pack of FM cars fighting for position has a high probability. In group 4 there would be only two guys in CSR that could be fighting for position.

Sounds like a reasonable compromise
    Andrew M. Cross, Jr.

Liked: 3787

The good news for Jason, and bad news for me, is that there will not be a Purple Reynard that he has to lap on his way to the .

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Frog View Post
    The good news for Jason, and bad news for me, is that there will not be a Purple Reynard that he has to lap on his way to the .

To bad JRII won't be ready either, I could bring the Crossle down so you could give him a run with his 27.5mm SIR. That would almost be a fair fight

If the officials don't split us up it will become a race of patience or carnage

Jason,
    I fear that if I drove your black Crossle, i'd never want to finish my Reynard.

Jason,
    I fear that if I drove your black Crossle, i'd never want to finish my Reynard.

Are you and the misses coming this weekend?

Janice wants to do a gardening show at Amelia Island... and that's only a 100 miles below Pooler. I'm thinking she needs more practice at shooting fast race cars before the F2000 season starts.

Maybe.

Janice wants to do a gardening show at Amelia Island... and that's only a 100 miles below Pooler. I'm thinking she needs more practice at shooting fast race cars before the F2000 season starts.

Maybe.

I'd be careful, if you make her go she just might convert the Reynard into a planter. I bet she could do that quicker than you could finish your project.

Thread Information