Liked: 447

Default Update your old sim wheel!!!

2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Liked: 0

Hey I like the brake bias on the wheel... I have to use two buttons on mine for front to back. I wonder how that compares to the momo or g25-27? Anybody using that one?

Not sure I could deal with buttons rather than paddels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGVo9...eature=related

Also says some buttons including the bias will NOT work for a PC PS3 only.

Liked: 447

I used the Driving Force Pro for a number of years and the buttons are more like pads on the back of the wheel. They don't have the throw of the G25, but they weren't an issue at all. You're right though, the brake bias knob does not work in rFactor. I can't remember if it works on any PC games, but it's not that big of a loss considering you're getting a killer wheel for $50.
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

From what the review said in the video "some" buttons didn't work with PC. And what he did say was it was consistant from each game he played on a PC. Great deal though on the wheel. Like the video said combine this wheel with a really good set of pedals and you would have an awesome setup.

Liked: 9

I bought the new DF GT wheel a few weeks just so I could get the pedals out of them. They seem to have the pots more sturdily mounted than my old Momo, but I guess I'll find out after a few more months. The only reason I don't use the DF GT wheel is because I am used to the paddles on the Momo now, plus I just like the smaller steering wheel (same size as my old F500!).

My Momo pedals finally took a dump after 2.5 months of driving almost every day. Reassembly after doing various "fixes" left them fit for the garbage bin.

Anyway, if anyone wants a new DF GT wheel for $50 shipped, well, I still have it lying around in the original box, along with manual, cd, papers, whatnot. I have read that Logitech has full PC support for this now for all the buttons, but haven't really investigated where those drivers are yet.
    -----------------------
    Carbir DS3 FB #09

Liked: 33

I use the DF GT, and I like the wheel. The pedals are not the greatest out there, but I can't complain to much, my setup is after all build with a old shelve and two TV trays.
    Chris Buccola track brat since 1986.
    Chicago Region- Corner Worker
    Spec Racer Ford Gen 2 #38

Default Hello Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Wagner View Post
    I bought the new DF GT wheel a few weeks just so I could get the pedals out of them. They seem to have the pots more sturdily mounted than my old Momo, but I guess I'll find out after a few more months. The only reason I don't use the DF GT wheel is because I am used to the paddles on the Momo now, plus I just like the smaller steering wheel (same size as my old F500!).

My Momo pedals finally took a dump after 2.5 months of driving almost every day. Reassembly after doing various "fixes" left them fit for the garbage bin.

Anyway, if anyone wants a new DF GT wheel for $50 shipped, well, I still have it lying around in the original box, along with manual, cd, papers, whatnot. I have read that Logitech has full PC support for this now for all the buttons, but haven't really investigated where those drivers are yet.
    Hello Cameron Wagner I'm interested in your DF GT WHEEL and live in Lafayette Ca. Email me at ricklilleyf1@gmail.com for further communications.

Best Regards

Thread Information