Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked: 11

Glad things appear to be working out to your satisfaction. I had brought this thread to the attention of contacts I have at Sparco the day of my initial post on the subject.
    Peter Calhoun
    Motorsport Manager- Michelin North America, Inc.
    Swift DB1-86 FF1600 (bye-bye 3.12)
    2009-10 SCCA CM National Champions

Liked: 24

Never underestimate the power of the typed word.....good to read it might be a happy end....

Quote Originally Posted by jeru15 View Post
    Well I told you guys I would keep you posted so this is what's going on as of now. I did in fact call Warren Caswell and left a message, and also emailed him at his personal email address. Warren did in fact email me back on Thursday informing me that he was just made aware of the situation. He stated that earlier in the week the email I sent with the link to this site was brought to his attention. It would appear that this forum may have struck a nerve at sparco central because Mr Caswell told me that they had a internal meeting to figure out how to resolve this matter. Mr Caswell also emailed me a copy of the response that they claim they sent to the BBB so it would appear that the BBB may have dropped the ball. On the claim form from the BBB it said that they (sparco) would in fact refund my money. It would seem that a happy ending may be in site so I will once again keep everyone informed.

Brian

Contributing Member flat tappet's Avatar
    Liked: 1

I purchased a new 3 layer Sparco Suit for Saferacer last year. After wearing it twice, the stiching came out on part of the front panel. I had my seamstress restich it with fireproof thread.

I will not buy another relatively expensive suit(or any clothing, etc) from a company that makes such an inferior product. If I hadn't needed the suit right away, I would have sent it back to SafeRacer, but have also had poor customer satisfaction issues with them, as well.

I quess some of these vendors don't get the fact that we(racers) are a pretty tight knit group and will spread the word about shoddy business practices.

If you have not bought yet....again....look into Stand 21...and nope not attached in any way to the company.............. incredible suit and wonderful to work with the folks there.

Contributing Member flat tappet's Avatar
    Liked: 1

Thanks, Tim...will do so!

Liked: 128

Default Apexspeed vs sparco

I just wanted to let everyone know that I just got my full refund for the suit today. I just wanted to thank everyone who posted on this subject because I'm not sure if I would have ever got a refund if it wasn't for you. You should all know that Brad at Wine Country Motor Sports fought hard to help me, and kept in touch with me the entire time this was going on. If anyone is in the market for new safety gear you should really consider talking to Brad because he will go the extra mile for you. Thanks again to the Apexspeed community.

Brian

I will be sending a $50.00 donation to Apexspeed.

That is cool...so many times today we don't see or hear of real customer help.

Liked: 9

Default OMP

Guys - please consider OMP for future suit purchases - they are top quality and we haven't had any issues with them coming apart.

http://www.apexperformance.net/cartg...t.asp?scat=241
    ApexPerformance.net
    Premier Racing Outfitters

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information