Liked: 1

For Sale Blackhole Formula First

Blackhole Formula Vee for sale

Sold
    Last edited by racerdan; 10.24.09 at 8:15 PM. Reason: update

Price Change.......Best offer!

My garage is full. I must sell this car. Someone make an offer.

This could be a great autocross car or Formula First.

Call Dan 519-758-7218

For Sale

Still available
    Last edited by racerdan; 03.08.09 at 11:37 AM. Reason: update

Liked: 0

Hi Dan, I am 6'2" @ 250lbs. athletic build (52 to 54 sports coat) will I fit in this car? If so will you deliver the car over the border? Would you be willing to bring the car into Michigan? Thank you, Todd (941) 426-3351

Todd, I could not say for sure if you would fit in the car. I am only 5'6" and 200 lbs. I suspect that you will not fit. Can you get in a lynx? This car is similar size for driver area.

If you did not live so far away (fl) i would say come and try on the car. Let me see if I can find someone your size to try on the car.

I am leaving friday for a weeks holidays, contact me next sunday Dec 7th and we will see what we can find out.

I have a Jacer also for sale. I know you will easily fit in it!

Dan

Liked: 0

Thanks Dan, hope you enjoy your holiday. We are getting ready to head out for a few days of mounain biking and camping ourselves. I will talk to you when you return, Todd

Car sold

Liked: 190

Dan,

Will the car be staying up north in Canada and converted to F1200? Or will it head south into the US and race with us?
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Sorry to tell you Bill but the car will be converted to 1200 spec to race in Canada.

Note: this car was originally build to be a FST (FV1600) car in Canada. To date it has only ever raced as a FST car. It is a shame to see it converted to 1200 as the car did very well with the larger engine.

As the USA rules made balljoint mandatory not optional, no one ever wanted to spend the money or take the time to do the conversion. We are also allowed to use plastic fuel cells like jaz and some other sell in Canada. This type of cell costs $140 too $200 compared to the current price of scca legal fuel bladders costing from $600 to over $1000 for a formula car, and the plastic cells never wear out, don't develop rub leaks and can easily have foam replaced.

All in all Bill, i would really have liked to see the car in the usa, had several offers/purchasers not complete sales on this car.

Enjoy

Dan

Thread Information