Liked: 0

Default FV Interchange - not welcome there anymore apparently

Well, after about 2 weeks of fussing over it, I'm giving up. At this point it appears that ApexSpeed will have to be my Forum of choice for all things FV. About two weeks ago, for reasons I can't explain, the Interchange suddenly wouldn't recognice my log-in ID. After about a week they told me I "don't exist on their system" which is funny because I could look and see lots of my old posts!

Eventually they created a new ID (same as last - rstackjd) and all looked good. Well except that when I'm logged in I'm not authorized to see any threads or posts - nada, nothing. If I log out I can see the posts and threads, but can't respond or post anything.

A few more e-mails to Admin and I'm still nowhere.

So - to anyone at the Interchange who has responded to any of my posts and is wondering why I'm so rude that I won't say thanks - well, it's because I CAN'T - and I very sorry about that.

So, looks like Apex members will now get all my dopey questions - lucky you!

Bob
    Bob Stack, Hartland, WI
    CenDiv - Milwaukee region

Liked: 1417

The more, the merrier, Bob.

The FV section here might get a little boost here soon, if all goes well.

Thread Information