Thread: Updated Entries

Liked: 157

Default Updated Entries

Mike and Steve: you're gonna need a bigger track!

Total entries are now up to 241.

The Vintage guys are now signing up like crazy, that group is up to 37 cars now.

The Club Ford/Regional race is now fully subscribed. DLB has started moving entries over to an over-flow category. There are 111 entries for that group. Even with an extension by the Steward on the 25 cars per mile rule, that group will be full. However, Mike Rand has promised that everyone with a Club Ford who wants to race will get to race--some of the National guys who also entered the Regional will be moved out of the Club Ford/Regional group.

The National race is up to 92 entries.

Of the 241 entries, there are 187 distinct Formula Ford cars that are entered. There are 32 different makes. Since the last update we have added an Alexis, a Citation, another Eagle FF, and there are now 4 Lotus FFs entered.

Oh yeah, there are other races going on too--in addition to all the FFs there are almost 200 other cars entered in the Cat National for total entires for this race of 427.

On the plus side, DLB says the number of volunteers is up to 9, so Mike and Steve look to have plenty of help now.

Classifieds Super License Joefisherff's Avatar
    Liked: 103

Default Updating your Entry

When I went into DLB to update my entry with a new transponder number it says they are closed. Anyway to do that or do we do it at registration?

Liked: 313

Default CFF / FF entry list

I went to DLB to check my car number. I am listed as 10 so I add a 1 in front and I am now 110. This is the number I am supposed to have on the car, right?

What happens to Phil Kigham who has 27 and Wes Tipton who has 127. Tipton gets 1127 or Phil stays with 27? Of the 9 cars listed with three digit numbers 7 have that same problem.

And what's with FULL?

Man this is going to be one heck of a show.

Dave

Liked: 0

Default Three Digit Numbers

The three-digit numbers did not work out exactly as planned. However, it looks like Kay Imig, the Milwaukee Region registrar, did a great job of minimizing number changes for those crossing over into multiple race groups. The car number assignments up on DLB are correct. Only drivers that Kay has contacted will be required to run a three-digit number.

Steve Beeler, de facto EWC commissioner + FF40th co-chairman
    Lola T-540 HU44
    home: (734)416-8865 sbeeler@wowway.com
    office: (313)441-4460 x1141 sbeeler@pmcorp.com

Liked: 3

After accounting for crossover entries and those people who I can easily identify as sharing cars (in other words, I probably missed a couple of each), I count 194 drivers and 194 unique cars.

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Geez John,
    I'd a thunk you guys would be madly packing and shipping FF parts rather than counting driver names and cars.....
    See everyone in a few days.......

Thread Information