Liked: 0

Default Scammer ?? Motormeister

Hi Guys ,
    I advertised for some engine mounts for a T440 only on Apex months ago and had an email from Motormeister@aol.com saying he had some as he had just got a 440 with no gear box and was fitting a porsche 911 motor in it .and he would have the mounts I want . To keep the story short a few emails went back and forth but he would not answer all of my questions so the last email I sent I listed 5 questions and he replyed quote,"I am sorry I was stating that, that's ok I will pass but good luck on your 440" the stating that was acepting my offer
    The whole thing smelts bad, Has anybody heard of this guy ?? is it a scam ? is he ok ??
    Regards Ian

Liked: 8

From my Porsche side of the brain - if its the MotorMiester in SoCal, they (he, Roy or Ray?) have a lot of complaints and unhappy people on the internet.....
    ---------
    Mike Green
    Piper DF2 FF

Liked: 126

Anyone who knows anything about Porsche 911's will not buy a car with a rebuilt Motormeister engine.

Liked: 5

go to www.pelicanparts.com, you will see more complaints then you have time to read.

Good luck
    Thom
    Back to fenders=SRF

Liked: 1

Yep, us 911 guys know to "run forest run" from MM

Liked: 0

Default MotorMeister?

Would this fellow be the same that used to work out of the NorthWest area, somewhere in Oregon or Washington state?
    Somebody up there once rebuilt an engine and 915 gearbox for a car I took over, and at first rebuild time, I had quite a few issues with it...

Thread Information