Liked: 0

Default RP9 Pictures Please!

Hi Guys,

I'm doing a project and need some pictures of RP9's with bodywork on. I'm going to try to re-create said bodywork so the more pictures the merrier.

Thank you!

Contributing Member Rick Kirchner's Avatar
    Liked: 1493

Liked: 0

Hi Rick,
    Though you are without a doubt the hero of my project, I'm looking for any other picture than that one That's the only one any of the search engines can find either. I need one or two more for comparison.

Does anyone have any other RP-9 photos besides that number 50?

Thanks a million times everyone. And if you're curious about the project, check out recycledracer.wordpress.com

Tommy

Contributing Member Ken Lawrence's Avatar
    Liked: 53

Default RP9 pictures

Nowhere to Hide( The story of Royale racing cars) by Paul Lawrence has 4 or 5 RP9 photos

Amherst, New York but i left my heart in San Francisco
    Liked: 292

try contacting Bill Scott who i beleive was the importer and check out old issues of Sports Car also look up Super Vee racing entrant lists and hunt up the former drivers/owners

that was a really cool car with those cast and curved rear upper radius arms formed to clear the heads (WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!}

too bad so many of those SV and FF of that vintage had their bodies hacked!

Liked: 15

None in my photo collection,; just RP18s - 3 & 4 - FSV photos@Flickr
    TeamFRD-1988 Van Diemen RF88-1267 FF1600 Solo:CM#99/199 http://yspect8.weebly.com

Contributing Member Rick Kirchner's Avatar
    Liked: 1493

you'll have better luck with Bill's son Jens. Call the Summit Point front office and ask for him. I loaned him a book on Supervee history last year and it had a couple of RP-9 pictures in it.

Thread Information