Liked: 8

Has anyone ever shipped a car coast to coast? Any suggestions on who to call?

Contributing Member
    Liked: 0

I have shipped several cars from coast to coast, most recently last week. The key to formula cars is an enclosed trailer, and someone who is able to handle the low ride heights, and the fact that they can't be driven onto the trailer. Also, you typically have to deal with spares which are hard to package, and some carriers are reluctant to do so. I used Platinum Auto out of Long Beach, CA last week, and they were good. Took good care of the car, didn't squabble about the spares, and got here when they said they would. I paid $2,100 from CT to CA.

drop Joe Tovo a line at jtovo@dnjtransportation.com he's in the business and can get ya pointed in the right direction.
    Dave Harris
    dave.harris@daveharrismotorsports.com
    http://www.daveharrismotorsports.com

Year Round Transport has done a great job...family owned and operated. Don't have a number with me...anyone?

Thread Information