Liked: 157

Default 40th--Need a Ride / Have Space

Talking with some of the local FF drivers here in the NE, it seems that a major issue for many of them will be whether they can find a way to get their car out to Wisconsin for the 40th. Lots of people dying to go but they simply dont have the time or the budget to tow their trailer and car all the way out there by themselves. If they dont find a way to get their car to RA, they wont be able to attend the 40th.

I imagine this problem exists all over the country. I was fortunate enough to find empty space for our car with another racer who had room in his trailer. So I thought it would be a good idea to try to hook up people who need a ride in various parts of the country with people who might have room in their trailer or know someone who does. Or, if enough people in an area are in need of a ride they can see on this forum how many are in their area and get together and rent a hauler for all their cars. Maybe someone planning on going has access to larger trailer they can borrow for the week.

So if you are in need of transport to RA for the 40th, post your name and home town/state.

If have space in your trailer for another car, or know someone who does (many of the GT1, FA and Sports Racers have big rigs with extra room), post your name and town/state here so people nearby can get in contact.

Lastly if you see a bunch of racers from an area in need of rides and you know of a hauler that can accommodate all of them, either post that info here or send those guys a PM with contact info.

Thanks

Tom

Liked: 8

Default good idea

I am heading up from Dayton, Ohio with a 28' enclosed. The FF fits in the back, and I don't really have anything else to take up space of another car up front - at least 15-16' there empty. If anyone from Cinci, KY, Indy or anywhere from here to between is interested in a tow to split gas or beer on the way (in that order of consumption..at 9mpg) let me know.
    ---------
    Mike Green
    Piper DF2 FF

Liked: 142

I'm not racing this season and my rig is parked currently, but if I can find 4 cars in the NY/NJ/CT area (or along the route to wisconsin) that need to go and are lacking transport I'd consider running the rig out there for the 40th. We hauled and raced 4 zetecs in the f2000 pro series last season. I can fit 4 FFs and a golf cart no prob. The rig has a 20'x50', awning and a 7500w (quiet) generator, plus use of the golf cart. There is an outside chance I might be able to fit 5 FFs if the golf cart stayed home. Space for spares, wheels, and tools. If interested PM or email me.
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Liked: 99

Default Space/transportation to 40th

I have a 4 car trailer currently with only 2 cars confirmed.I am in Texas and would be happy to take some other cars if needed. Mike Sauce

Liked: 142

got one person interested need 3 more!
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 0

Leslie Racing Services will have space for 1 or 2 cars. We are located 20mins from Allentown.

Thread Information