Liked: 0

Default Want More FV and FC etc where are you guys?

Hi folks,
    Still looking for FV and FC as well as any other formula car class. New driving members will get a special rate. contact me.
    John
    frcca@ptd.net
    JH

Liked: 190

Default Formula First?

John,

Most of our cars are geographically located in the Midwest at this point, but there are a few FST's in the Mid-Atlantic that have raced at Summit Point. Is this a class the FRCCA would be interested in? In general, the cars would perform like a CFF with a very soft engine. We could certainly direct people in your direction if you wish.
    Bill Bonow
    "Wait, which one is the gas pedal again?"

Contributing Member
    Liked: 86

Any plans to expand FRCCA into the Midwest?
    Matt King
    FV19 Citation XTC-41
    CenDiv-Milwaukee
    KEEP THE KINK!

Yes I would be very very interested in having FST cars joins us.
    Yes I am going to begin looking at a Mid West and a SE expansion as this season gets rolling and I have a little more time to do the work that needs to be done.

Bill,
    is there any way that you can get in touch with guys you know and have anyone interested email me at frcca@ptd.net?

Matt,
    Can you do something like that too. One very iomportant thing will be to have an idea of the number of cars we can draw to be able to move into new markets.

Thanks,
    John
    JH

Liked: 17

Hey John
    Any plans to get into New England? I was pondering coming down to the April 11 school at Pocono, but the rest are a big haul for me.
    Bob McCown
    Van Diemen RF81 #472 (2008-2013)
    Next ?
    2009 ARS CF
    "I barked twice." - Enzo (the dog)

Not at present for NE our schedule is filling maybe 2010. We have the race at Pocono on Oct 10 & 11 too, and maybe one more but it is a big maybe right now. How far is Mellvill NJ for you? I am looking at possible dates there too. how far up are you from?
    John
    JH

Just so all of the Northren guys know. for 2010 I am looking for a North and South series. Initially i am think North would be Pocono and up and South Pocono and down. Any thoughts?
    Thanks,
    John
    JH

Liked: 17

NJ is definitely doable, about the same time wise as the glen. I need to get my paperwork into you guys.
    Bob McCown
    Van Diemen RF81 #472 (2008-2013)
    Next ?
    2009 ARS CF
    "I barked twice." - Enzo (the dog)

Thread Information