Hello everyone my name is Dean Gaerte I would like to introduce my self and offer any assistance I can. I have been around the 600cc Microsprints for about 16 years now and have been around high-performance competition in some manner all my life. I am the owner of Gaerte Micro Motors you can visit us at www.gaertemicromotors.com . I supply high-performance engines and components for all cycle engine based forms of racing. We are the sole supplier of Yoshimura built engines to the “4 wheeled” cycle engine powered communities. I work directly with Don Sakakura “I am hoping I don’t have to explain who Don is” lol so I have access to the world’s largest high-performance R&D company. My self I have built many of my own engines over the years and have built a few for my competitors. I hope to be able to answer any questions you have and if I get stumped I am sure I can find an answer in Chino lol.

Feel free to visit our website or give us a call.

Best regards. Dean

PS: If you are a short track racer you might have noticed my last name, “doesn’t hurt to have pistons flowing in the family blood” lol