Track Availability:
    any
    Date Available/Wanted:
    any
    Compensation (if needed):
    none needed
    SCCA Member:
    not yet

I am a 47 year old that has raced, built, and wrecked circle track cars (dwarf cars to traveling late models) for about 30 years. I have always wanted to try open wheel racing and figured its time. I am looking to purchase a FC car but want to take a season to crew for an experienced team to learn my way around these cars. I know stock cars and have my own shop and equipment needed to run my team. Truck, trailer and all the support tuff too. I just need to get the knowledge base of these particular cars to be able to run one competatively. Please email me if you could use a crew member for a season.

Contributing Member
    Liked: 210

Default Blackhawk this weekend?

David, are you planning on spectating this weekend at Blackhawk? It would be a great opportunity to meet some of the regional guys before the season officially ends.

Liked: 1417

We'll be out there this weekend, too. Stop by the ApexSpeed FE pits and say, "hey."

Liked: 0

Sorry,

I have to work this weekend. I would really love to go since Blackhawk is kinda my home track. There or Autobahn. I live in Tinley Park so both are close.

Thanks, Dave

Contributing Member Garey Guzman's Avatar
    Liked: 858

Default Gateway?

Let me know if you want to go to Gateway next weekend. Gotta a CFF that I'm going to do some testing with.
    Garey Guzman
    FF #4 (Former Cal Club member, current Atlanta Region member)
    https://redroadracing.com/ (includes Zink and Citation Registry)
    https://www.thekentlives.com/ (includes information on the FF Kent engine, chassis and history)

Thread Information