Thread: Stolen Wheels

Liked: 157

Default Stolen Wheels

I had a set of four Panasports stolen from my trailer over the weekend here on Long Island, NY. They were gray colored 8-spoke Panasports 13 x 5.5 with centerlock hubs that fit on a Swift DB-1/6. They had Goodyear slicks on them.

Fortunately the trailer was mostly empty at the time so that is all I lost.

If anyone comes across Panasports for sale where something looks fishy please get in touch.

Thanks

Tom Valet

Liked: 0

Tom,

The tires will lead you to your wheels. GO TO the local tire shops with pictures. If they see slicks, they are more than likely your wheels. Some local kid want's to pimp out his Honda with racing wheels.

good luck.

Steve

Contributing Member glenn cooper's Avatar
    Liked: 136

Default How about throwing an ad out in the local...

penny saver, craigslist, etc for WANTED wheels like this, then show pics of similar wheels?
    Kids probably bagged 'em not even knowing they were centerlock or what they fit...
    Good luck, GC
    Ex Long Islander by the way - Huntington and Hauppauge till '80

Liked: 157

What I'm really hoping is that these guys try to sell them for scrap metal when they realize they cant be used on a street car, in which case they will go to the local scrap yard which happens to be owned by Billy Goldkind (FA and CSR racer). God help them if they show up with these wheels on Billy's door-step!

Thread Information