Thread: Deferville Ohio

Liked: 3787

Default Deferville Ohio

While on my most recent national tour I happened to be driving on the OHIO Turnpike and saw a sign "Streetsboro Next Exit". I vaguely remembered that some famous FC driver lived in that town. Thinking to myself...ah ha... "free room and board", and it was way too late to bug Sherrie and Dave, I swerved right down the exit ramp.

So what with all the trailer house / mobile home jokes us Southern boys have to endure... lo and behold... Mark Defer has a mobile home. OK, yes I admit, it is classier than our Southern version mobile homes, but it is a home on wheels. Mark likes to stay one step ahead of the revenuers. And... you guessed it, he's got his home parked within walking distance of a Wal-Mart. You could not make this stuff up.

Seriously, he does have a nice tire store / repair facility. So, stop by, spend some money, tell him i sent you. Ask for the Apexspeed discount.

Last edited by Purple Frog; 09.07.09 at 6:08 PM.

Liked: 3787

Mark asked Mrs Frog what his car looked like from behind. But... it's keegan.
    Last edited by Purple Frog; 09.07.09 at 9:56 PM.

Liked: 79

Thanks for the pics Froggy! It has been a while since I drove past Mark's place. (Not since my trips to Sea World and Geauga Lake. I think they are both closed now!)

Mark: When did you put up the new building? Looks great.

Thread Information