Thread: Road Atlanta

Liked: 0

Default Road Atlanta

I had a great time at Road Atlanta and some good battles. Thumbs up for Tilden and thumbs down for Schneider's car .( Huge lead and broke on the last lap) Thanks Pepe for not hitting me when I spun. Alex G.

Liked: 59

And thanks, Alex, for not hitting me when I went down 2 gears into Turn 6 and spun! My actuator is off to Lee Willams today.

Best regards,
    Eric
    If you don't think too good, don't think too much.
    - Ted Williams

WE are in the same boat. I went from 3rd to 1st coming off the back straight. I think I'm going to look into that mod as well. Had fun racing with ya

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cruz View Post
    And thanks, Alex, for not hitting me when I went down 2 gears into Turn 6 and spun! My actuator is off to Lee Willams today.

Best regards,
    Eric

Liked: 53

Hey everyone!
    I had fun running with you guys this weekend and congrats to Tilden on a fine win ! Too bad the fuel pump relay took a crap on me . I checked my data and it started acting up right away and got really bad 8 laps in. I drove as hard as I could and opened a 20 seconde lead, knowing I was in trouble. I was hoping to make it to the end but the car died on the back straight on the last lap . Now I know how Mark felt in March when he had a huge lead and dropped out with actuator problems (due to the big wreck at the start). So, that's racing...I am looking forward to the Sprints. Should be very competitive with many of our fast guys going (Mark, Matt, Eric, Jim, Jack and myself). See you guys there!

Paul
    Paul Schneider SEDiv FE 73
    www.facebook.com/paulschneiderracing

Default My wife took this

Default Hot'lanta

Hey Alex, Who is that OLD FAT guy with you young guys? I weighed in at impound a whooping 1289 lbs . I need to go on a diet, me and the car. Pepe

Thread Information