Contributing Member Nicholas Belling's Avatar
    Liked: 1

Default Big thanks to Stohr Cars this entire weekend @ Portland Raceways National Event

Wanted everyone to know how awesome it was to have full manufactures support at the track this entire weekend from Stohr cars.

Our Fastforward Motorsports camp would personally like to thank Wayne, Roxanne & Doug from Stohr Cars for their amazing track side support this weekend in Portland International Raceway. We had a throttle cable go south on us and Stohr cars showed up early morning and installed it for us right before qualifying.. among that they gave great advice on things they have learned setup and maintenance wise on the car.

And From talking to all the other FB Stohr owners they are all so very pleased with the manufacturer support given trackside. Everyone there was supported.. It was something so rare to see from a manufacturer.. Kudos to Stohr Cars. Keep it up Your entire team is awesome…..

Did I almost forget Wayne’s Son who is an amazing crew chief / mechanic. He was working his magic on kyles FB all weekend.. Nice to meet you again and to see the further support and commitment to Stohr and their Customers.

Lee Stohr And George Dean where trackside also supporting Mark Dreamko all weekend in his WF1.. They did an amazing job engineering for Mark Dreamkos DSR and making that thing go fast as stink… 07 George Dean built Suzuki GSXR is awesome… what can I say…
    Nicholas Belling
    email@nicholasbelling.com
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Liked: 0

Here, here,

Wayne and Doug have spent countless hours trackside helping me. Thanks GUYS,...AJ (Wayne's son) is the man, and his help can only be labelled as relentless and unwavering. Thank goodness he works for food!
    Roxanne, what can i say,... Thanks for letting your boys spend so much time with me at the shop and track! I owe you another dinner!

They have made my Stohr F1000 very, very fast, infact we are running very close to FA times and have on several occassions in the past 3 weeks have run in front of the FA guys.

Cheers and Thanks TEAM Stohr
    Kyle

Contributing Member Richard Dziak's Avatar
    Liked: 3

Do the Stohr guys provide this service at no cost to the Stohr owners of the F1000's or do they charge a fee for the work provided for the track support?
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    Former Phoenix F1K-07 F1000 #77 owner/driver
    email: sonewmexico@gmail.com

Default Richard,

In essence by buying into the F1000 stohr design/brand it would be in the best interests of the manufacturer to see firsthand their cars in action.. and to keep their customers more than happy and to same time learn from their customers cars by seeing them in action. Stohr cars did this but even went steps beyond what you would ever expect to be normal support. That makes us owners feel absolutely happy about our investment decision we made when choosing the stohr product.

All of us Stohr owners trackside where being benefited by having manufacturer support trackside.. but in return Stohr Cars were also benifiting by seeing their product in the customers hands go through intensive use. And they also same time collected data from the weekend about their cars which was very helpful for them.

I would say this would be exactly like if you bought an engine from an engine builder..
    For example and who comes to mind,,, Arnie loyning, Jay Ivey, George Dean Racing Engines.. All these engine builders support their customers by being trackside at most every main race weekend event where a majority of there customers go.. in any way which they can.. The customer puts out a large initial investment on a rebuild or new motor.. then its in the best interest of the engine builder to support their customer trackside if they want to keep their business..
    Nicholas Belling

Contributing Member Richard Dziak's Avatar
    Liked: 3

Nick:

Very well stated. I can understand the product loyalty by their end users, especially under these terms. After sale service is extremely important with any product, especially a high end item such as a $50,000 Formula F1000 race car.

Thanks for the feedback to the question.

Although you did not mention costs, I suspect they do this at no cost to the end users. That's a great service.
    Richard Dziak
    Las Cruces, New Mexico
    Former Phoenix F1K-07 F1000 #77 owner/driver
    email: sonewmexico@gmail.com

Contributing Member
    Liked: 210

Default Livin' the Dreamko

Nicholas, is that Mark's new nickname, or a misspelling of Jaremko?

Default Misspell..

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jeffords View Post
    Nicholas, is that Mark's new nickname, or a misspelling of Jaremko?
    not a nickname that I know of.. just verbal phonetics at work upon writing..

thanks
    Nicholas Belling

Liked: 0

Default Stohr Cars

Thanks for all the kind words guys. There are many different kinds of racers in the club racing for many different reasons. It has always been our goal to make all our customers happy with their investment, along with promoting our products. We hope to see you all at the track soon. We will try and make as many races as we can.

One more thing, Bill and Craig in Atlanta have done a great job on the East coast doing everything we cannot and more.

Thanks for great support!

Wayne Felch
    Stohr Cars

Liked: 80

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Belling View Post
    not a nickname that I know of.. just verbal phonetics at work upon writing..

thanks
    I do rather hope that sticks around though. Would be funny to hear Dorsey Schroeder and Brian Till calling the last few laps of the DSR Runoffs race being led by "Mark McDreamko"

-Jake

Thread Information