Liked: 0

Default FE Chassis # 85 FOR SALE

Chassis # 85 For Sale, raced 15 weekends, never wrecked, brand new motor installed by Robinson Motorsports, 0 laps, also new input shaft and 2nd gear, has alternator, oil cooler, carbon fiber intrusion panels, Pi-Express dash, rebuilt and dynoed Penske shocks and spare set of Bilstiens, Taylor actuator, stainless throw out bearing sleeve, suspension powder coated, headers ceramic coated, Aeroquip lines, fittings and insulation, recent brake pads on all 4 corners, radio antenna, Mazda Pro Series camera mount, 3 sets of wheels, 1 set of rains and a set of slicks with one session on each. The car is white with yellow powder coated wings and a vinyl flame job. This car was originally assembled by Robinson Motorsports and has been babied on and off the track. The car is very clean and looks like new. With a new motor and input shaft it essentially will be. It is located in Florida. If interested please call 561-723-6444. Best way to get info is by phone, I'm not real good about answering e-mail.

Default Price

And what would the asking price be

Default Price

Quote Originally Posted by jneher View Post
    And what would the asking price be
    The asking price is $48,000

Liked: 16

Wow, this car is one of the cleanest cars on the planet!!

Joe does a great job of maintenance on the car.

If you guys in California are looking for another great car, this is it!! Oh yeah, this is the car that beat me at the last event

You can't go wrong with this car!
    Mick Robinson

Why the sell if you dont mind?

Quote Originally Posted by alexmx77 View Post
    Why the sell if you dont mind?
    Moving to a different class

Default joe's car

joe , maybe i have something i can swap you for , have a garage full of race cars, and street cars, call me 561 262 3321, john z

Liked: 1

Hey John,

I get first dibs on your DB4 stuff!

Liked: 16

Default A NICE CAR JOHN

Hey John;

This car is up to the standards of your race cars. It is beautiful. Joe maintains the car with no budget concerns, everything is first class.

Remember, if you get this car, you will have a trailer full of parts and knowledge at every event you attend!! RMS supports the class with a full inventory of parts and we can help with issues that you might have with the car.

There are 22 cars in the S.E. and they are all really good guys to hang with at the track. Tons of info is given as most of these guys race for fun.

Call me if you have any questions about this car or the FE class in general, 321 674 5003.

PS I am getting NO commission for helping Joe sell the car. He has been a great customer and I would like to see the car remain in the S.E. to keep my customer base up. There are almost too many cars headed out to California from Florida anyway....
    Mick Robinson

Default joe's race car

mick , thanks for the info , good to see you today , as i said maybe we can work out a trade to get joe in a great street car or a new race car, joe ,sorry i have not called you , will do, after we're over this race weekend , john z 561 262 3321

Default rick's DB-4 parts

Rick , don't worry your first on that list ! john z

Liked: 14

Has the car been sold yet?
    Andrew M. Cross, Jr.

Default Reply/Drew 13

Quote Originally Posted by Drew 13 View Post
    Has the car been sold yet?
    It's still available. I'm waiting for enterprises to finish a batch of motors. Talk to me!

Thread Information