Thread: cars for sale

Liked: 0

Default cars for sale

good afternoon all,

My name is Grant and I am in Australia. I was fortunate enough to see the FSCCA/FE car that was on display at PRI this year. I am very impressed by the car and the seemingly inexpense of owning and running the cars. I am very interested in getting my hands on a couple and bringing them back to Aust. Could you please direct to the best possible sites that these cars may be available. Thank you very much in advance.

Very cool. Im impressed and you will be too once you drive one.

The site is http://sccaenterprises.com/

I would also email both Erik Eskirmants@scca.com and Erin eebelmesser@scca.com.

They will help you tremendously. Let us know how it goes.
    Matthew Inge
    http://www.MatthewIngeRacing.com
    Never Forget VT 4-16-2007

Default THANKS

THANKS MATT, IT CERTAINLY APPEARS THAT MICK ROBINSON HAS A FEW. HOPING TO SEE THEM.

GRANT

Liked: 16

Grant;

I don't mind the car leaving our area because it's so fast, but AUSTRALIA???

I might have to work out some kind of delivery of the car to make sure it gets there OK..
    Mick Robinson

Liked: 16

Sold my last used car today.

Only car left for sale in the country is the new 115. It's at Jay Motorsports. Contact your local CSR or Jay at Jaymotorsports.com

A racecar sitting still is a terrible thing.....
    Mick Robinson

Thread Information