Liked: 3787

Default Ms. Frog's 12 show DVD

OK sportsfans, here's the deal.

Ms. Frog put together a composite slideshow / music dealy-bob that was shown at the season ending F2000 Series banquet. I don't know... maybe a 1000 photos from the season, layed into some music tracks. I think there is even one of a porta-potty at M-O. And, geez she only attended three events... but Ulrich Vassmer took some unbelievable photos and generously donated them to the cause.

A few weeks ago we sent out an email to the entrants etc. that had registered with the series and were on the series email list. So we've shipped out about 40 in DVD format.

I'm unabashedly using the esteemed references of Charles Finelli esq., GR, and Paul at R-Sport to claim it is not too shaby for a first effort. The folks that were in the series are sort of digging it.

So now we are sort of ready to offer it to Apexspeed folks. To keep the Carters from turning me off... of course we'll send a portion of the proceeds to them to help defray the cost of building servers to handle all my stupid posts.

We are charging $15 USD to ship it to your front door.

You have a few ways to purchase:

1. Send a check to Purple Frog LLC, 149 Mulberry Circle, Crawfordville Florida 32327.

2. Send $15 to Ms. Frog through Paypal to MrsPurpleFrog(at)earthlink.net

3. email me at Purplefrog48(at)earthlink.net and swear you are going to send money later.

Whatever method you use, you HAVE to give us an address the U.S. Postal Service will deliver to.

We should be able to mail within 24 hours of your order. But if you wait until I'm out at the Runoffs (October 3), it may take longer. OBTW, I'll probably carry a few copies to Topeka, if Homeland Security doesn't take offense.

These are DVDs. Not CDs. Got to play it on a DVD device.

Janice, Charles made me do it.

Liked: 91

I have mine, and we sat the family on the couch yesterday and watched all 12 shows. What an amazing effort by my "Track Mom" to put all this together. All of her and My Uncle Frog's hard work really shows when you watch this DVD. Pay attention to the song lyrics too, they fit perfectly with the pictures, I dont even want to think about how hard it was to do that!

Well worth the price to view some of the best moments from an amazing 2007 season.

Liked: 96

Default I have mine!

This is a great DVD with a lot of terrific photos. Thanks to Mrs. & Mr. Purple Frog for putting this together.
    "I love the smell of race fuel in the morning. It smells like victory!"
    Barry Wilcock
    Pit Crew: Tumenas Motorsports/Houndspeed, Fat Boy Racing

Liked: 1

A must have DVD

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Hey gang, I watched Janice's production last night, carefully, not in a tent with dozens and dozens of series participants and lots of beer and wine, and I can unequivocally say she is a genius !
    Anyone with even a passing interest in the F2000 Championship Series 2007 campaign needs to buy one and let everyone you know they need one. It is great, absolutely great, beyond great, stupendous.
    Do it, today, you won't be disappointed.......

Liked: 0

Frog,
    Yes, please be sure to have some at Topeka. If I make all my connections I will be there.

Liked: 1

Froggy F2000 series may have to buy the DVD for promotion purposes. Give to all the Skip Barber Grads and all other schools.

Chaz Fin

Liked: 19

I finally sat down the other night (Sunday) and watched this F2k DVD.

If you went anywhere near this series in '07 your picture is probably in there...... Buy 2 - because you will wear one out in ten years watching it.

Everybody should buy one!!

A fantastic compilation.......

Now Clark! Where is the Video DVD??

Liked: 447

Quote Originally Posted by Matt M. View Post

Now Clark! Where is the Video DVD??
    Ohhhh yeah..... I forgot about Clark mentioning his season compilation of the series with the races in their entirety. I'd be up for grabbing one of those myself.
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

My ears are burning! The DVD will be out soon- we've been swamped with the NASA stuff, but that will be totally finished tomorrow...

-Clark

I finally got around to watching the whole thing since picking mine up at the runoffs. Its kind of scary when your own picture pops up. Well, at least it was for me. It is very well done, and an excellent reminder of some of my best memories of last summer.

Thread Information