Another vote of extreme satisfaction and confidence in my dealings with Greg Jezarian.

With my 25th Wedding Anniversary coming up this month I needed a jeweler I could trust but didnt know of any personally. Even though we had been to many of the same races, and both worked in New York City, I had never met Greg before, but the fact that he is a racer and had a banner on Apex somehow made me automatically feel comfortable with the idea of calling him. And I'm glad I did.

Greg spent hours with me going over my options, explained in detail what I should be looking for, and several times talked me out of buying something that he thought would not be a good value or a good investment even though it would have meant more money for him.

Greg then met with my wife and I and spent several more hours going over everything again with her so that she could make her final decisions. My wife was thrilled with everything, and for the first time when we walked out of a jewler's store we didnt feel as though we had been ripped off or taken advantage of.

So Greg, thanks for everything, and for helping to make our 25th anniversary so special and memorable.

Tom Valet