Liked: 0

For Sale Crossle 35 Chassis #79-01 For Sale

Own a piece of history. This is the very FIRST Crossle 35 ever built. Chassis #79-01. The first year Crossle 35's were built was '79, and this is chassis # 01. Logbooks proving this, going back to day one.

This is a very original, unmolested car. Desirable & collectible.

Offered here sporting Crossle 45 nose most often run in SCCA and Vintage on the 35F's, provides best cooling for California summer racing. Original 35 nose can be purchased from Pacific Crossle for a couple hundred bucks. Hell! You can buy all three NEW pieces of bodywork for these cars for $900!!!

Fresh Motor built by Paul Curly, whose motors nearly always run up front.
    Gearbox is in fine shape
    New Carrera Shocks
    New Springs
    New Aluminum Radiator
    New HyTech Exhaust with anti-reversion
    Panasports

No other useful spares came to me with this car so she's being sold with just what you need to go racing. All parts are available brand new from Pacific Crossle, and can be shipped to you next day. Extensive spares package not required.

Motivated Seller asking $11,400

Car is located in Bear Valley Springs, Tehachapi area, about 40 minutes NW of Willow Springs Raceway.

Sorry, no trades, and I won't sell her as a roller. I'm out of racing.

Email me for more photos. I would be glad to email you a zipped file of more than 50 detailed photographs.

Jeff Holladay
    S2Racer24@yahoo.com
    (661) 972-1195

Last edited by JSHolladay; 01.22.08 at 4:37 PM. Reason: Change price content of ad

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Is that a 35F nose on the car ?

Default 45f nose?

looks more like a nose from a 45F to me.

I may be wrong, but I think this car was advertised here some time ago.

Prior ad was about a year ago-- was asking 16.9K, this is a significant reduction from the prior price.
    Last edited by rickjohnson356; 07.04.07 at 11:31 PM. Reason: researched prior ad

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

I agree, it sure looks like a 45F nose to me as well, which is why I asked the question about the "original and unmolested car".......

Classifieds Super License stonebridge20's Avatar
    Liked: 1907

It's unmolested because Rand hasn't gotten his hands on it yet!

Agnif
    Stonebridge Sports & Classics ltd
    15 Great Pasture Rd Danbury, CT. 06810 (203) 744-1120
    www.cryosciencetechnologies.com
    Cryogenic Processing · REM-ISF Processing · Race Prep & Driver Development

Default originality 1979 Crossle 35F serial #79-01

This CAR *IS* an original, unmolested car, presently sporting a 45 nose.

The 45 nose (most often run on nearly all 35's presently raced) is however easily removed in about 10 seconds and can be replaced with an original 35 nose, still available from Porter Racing, should one prefer that look.

Please follow the photo link to see the frame, which is the part of the actual car I intended to represent as unmolested. Notice the absence of side intrusion bars? Original. Unmolested. Frame has no cracks, no additional appendages.

There you will NOT find the original Brit shocks, springs, wheels (Fiat steel wheels) exhaust which is now a HyTech header. Floor pan is new as well.

I'm unsure if this question and remarks are intended serious or jokingly presented, but feel I need to reply in the interest of complete honesty.

Tail extension did not come from the factory in Ireland, but can easily be removed for absolute bone stock appearance. Tail extensions became common on these cars, and their predecessor the 32F.

Truly interested parties, please email me for 50+ detailed photographs of this car.

I apologize for any confusion I may have caused. It was not intended as misrepresentation.

"Now lets get out there and race!"

-- Jeff Holladay
    Holladay Racing Service
    Tehachapi, CA.
    661-972-1195

S2Racer24@hotmail.com

Default 45 nose on Crossle 35F

I am of the understanding that The Crossle 32's and 35's began running the 45 noses because of the heat experienced at Riverside. The 45 nose allow for larger radiator, and greater airflow / cooling.

Regards,

Jeff Holladay

Default car gone?

Has this car been sold?
    I noticed the ad had been deleted on another site

Default Still available

This car is still available!

I pulled the ad on one other site for personal reasons.
    Last edited by JSHolladay; 08.15.07 at 11:50 AM.

Thread Information