As the source of Derek Harling's information earlier in this thread I wondered if the ex Stimola car in Long Island was still for sale.

I can now add a little bit more to the history, or at least throw some ideas out that people might want to pursue.
It probably wasn't sold originally to Stimola for the 83 season. I think this might be the car that went to Fred Opert in early 1983 and in which Olivier Chandon was tragically drowned in a testing accident at W.Palm Beach. The car was sold off, unraced, at the end of the season and I never yet worked out where it went.

By a process of elimination 357 can't have been a car with any of the pro teams running 83 spec cars in early 1983, because even if I don't know chassis numbers, I know where those cars were in 1985 when Vitrella appears with 357. So, it looks like it was Opert's.

If it's Stimola's car in 1985 it's also likely to be the car used some of the time by Eric Lang in the ECAR Atlantic series in 1986. [Lang family also has the ex Coconis RT4]

Chris Townsend