Liked: 19

Default Matt's Money WG 07

What a great weekend for racing. on TV.......(Go Kimi!!)

Seems to me the predicitions have dropped off this year........ Not sure why.... Too serious maybe..... What happend to all the armchair swami's.... Maybe just too tough to call after me I guess..... I miss the old days - life was easier B.C.

I'm sensing a return to form this weekend... Fast Matt always puts on a good show in front of crowds and I have some DP folks to impress.... 2nd trip to the glen for me... Very fast - lots of history - some great road race fans camping. Time to turn on the secret NO2 and see who can keep up. For those that can't - theres plenty of spares on hand... just bring a dremel for that body work! Like Cole pointed out - I've had to share too much already this year...... I'm starting to feel the pinch.

So.....
    Race 1
    ME+pole
    Cole
    who cares

Race 2
    Me
    who cares

I haven't talked smack all year........ SOOOOOO boring.......

Classifieds Super License stonebridge20's Avatar
    Liked: 1908

Maybe you have to actually WIN before you can talk "smack" or maybe everybody is still full of "smack" from last year.

Agnif
    Stonebridge Sports & Classics ltd
    15 Great Pasture Rd Danbury, CT. 06810 (203) 744-1120
    www.cryosciencetechnologies.com
    Cryogenic Processing · REM-ISF Processing · Race Prep & Driver Development

Liked: 1

Everyone,

You'll love the new surface at T1. They redid it and she is smooth and grippy. Was one of the first (of two) open wheel drivers to have at it and was a bit slick at first, though that was to be expected as it was the very first event of the season at WGI after a long, long, did i mention long(?) winter nap. On day 2 the new surface got nicely grippy. Perhaps not as grippy as Calabogie, yet quite good.

Have a great time at WGI and wish i could be there. Alas, a lowly regional license keeps me out of the F2KCS fun this year Probably a good thing anyway... need more seat time.

Matt, good to see you in form and do a Hamilton under pressure, not a Schumacher under pressure.
    Last edited by enjoythetrack; 06.07.07 at 9:05 AM.
    Enjoy the Track,

Steven
    http://www.EnjoyTheTrack.com
    Was 99/00 FC, now am Just Waiting. Racing is life...

Liked: 0

Default Nice!

The way this season is shaping up, everyone that gets to run in the series is a winner!

40+ FC cars.............. Sweet!!!

Go Matt!!!

Cole....... well, what can we say. You have a mountain to climb Bring the right shoes and who knows....... Good Luck!!
    Peace
    HardRock Motorsport

Word in the street is Andersen is down one car...... Cole fastest this AM 55's everybody else in 56's

Default What???

Matt.... Snag that boy will ya??? We are never gonna here the end of it down here (or anywhere else for that matter) if he keeps this up!! Make it tough for him!

...........Then....... on the other hand........ Nice job Cole!! Work hard at it
    Peace
    HardRock Motorsport

Contributing Member
    Liked: 215

Cleveland ????

Trash ?

GR will you bank the pari-mutual.your in the insurance business, that's almost like the mafia.

Default Almost???

Can't help it JM....... I'm psyched that Colemeister is getting to show what we have known for a while,............. and I have to pull for Mr. Matt........ we're both older than the youngster

I'll try though..............

Go Cole!!! ................................. Go Matt!!

Go Matt!!!.................................. Go Cole!!

Da*n..... It's not working
    Peace
    HardRock Motorsport

Liked: 91

GR is right. They are both alot older.

The TV is mine... All mine......

Nice run Cole. I've almost started to worry.....

I have a few thoughts - but I actually just had a broken nose corrected yesterday (never give a 4 year old a bat for christmas).... I don't want to say any drug induced comments......
    but quickly.......

You missed the seagull by 3"..... The terd it left on the track was the size of a softball......

Never bump drafted before...... That was fast....

My American made zetec nose doesn't even have a scratch..... can't do that with discounted foreign stuff

Maybe more after my power nap......

Oh - and nice pic of Jason..... Thats a funny one

Liked: 91

Yeah Matt I'm glad someone saw me almost splatter that Seagull on the track. That was a lovely moment, and I'm glad the turd was on the track and not my visor, I was out of tearoff's...

The bump drafting was about as fun as getting hit by another car can be...but you did it the right way and I kept going the right way. lol I'm sure Byers will bring you a invoice fot the 2 bent gurney strips on the undertray. Good job this weekend after starting 5th for both races I believe. We'll have some fun in Cleveland.

Thread Information