Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Default F2000 Event Staff Announcement

We have announced our 2007 Event Staff for the 2007 season. Please go to www.f2000championshipseries.com to read the release. Some returning folks and one signifiant addition that many of you will be interested to read about.

Any interested parties can meet the latest addition to our event staff at the Series Open House scheduled for February 17 in Bedford, NH, only 8 miles from the Manchester Airport. This will be at the new race shop of ADSA/Wright Racing. For those not familiar with ADSA/Wright, that is Al Guibord Sr and Jr and Robert Wright, competitors in and partners/promoters of the F2000 Championship Series. Come and meet he organizers, meet our new Tech Chief, Tom Remedios from Pi Systems will be holding a seminar and will happily answer your questions about Pi products, John Goss of Pennon Products will be in attendance, the GTP crew will be there in force, give 2006 F2000 Series Champ Matt McDonough some grief, maybe have some fun with the Long Island Gang if they can get permission to leave the island, and generally do some off season bench racing.

It appears there are better than average chances that there will be a 2007 Van Diemen and a new Mygale on display.

Liked: 0

Default I'm There!

I'll be in town by noon on Friday!

Looking forward to it!

I understand Matt is buying dinner on Friday night for all of the "early arrivers"

Great way to put his winnings from last season to work, don't you think?

Thanks Matt!!
    Peace
    HardRock Motorsport

Liked: 19

Default Cow Hampshire

I'll have a booth in the corner for consolts and autographs @ $5 each - also copies of FCM with the GTP insert available for $25. Please make reservations with Bill at GTP Components..... No line crashers. I'm working on a booth babe and will have Stinky on hand for the ladies eye candy.......

I will also be announcing my predictions for the 2007 F2000 series with a simultaneous thread on Apex.

GR don't forget the long johns........

Liked: 146

Quote Originally Posted by Matt M. View Post
    I'll have a booth in the corner for consolts and autographs @ $5 each - also copies of FCM with the GTP insert available for $25. Please make reservations with Bill at GTP Components..... No line crashers. I'm working on a booth babe and will have Stinky on hand for the ladies eye candy.......

I will also be announcing my predictions for the 2007 F2000 series with a simultaneous thread on Apex.

GR don't forget the long johns........

hey matt just FYI Glen in a sponge bob thong doesn't count as a "booth babe"
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Default Hey now!

......... I resemble that remark!

I'm also packin' my sled and dogs. I'm hopin' the perma frost is gone by then too. At least there won't be a problem keeping the beer cold! See..... There's always an upside to everything
    Peace
    HardRock Motorsport

Liked: 3855

February 17th.
    New Hampshire.

Must be something to those 'global warming' theories... why else would a frog go North? Isn't purple the color just before frostbite?

Contributing Member

I was going to invite my neighbors, but, now i'm getting second thoughts. A frog, and a sheep herder in the same place might be more than this town can take. Not to mention a bunch of foreigners from the country of Long Island

I usually don't comment on this stuff, but I can't let this go by. As a lot of you know I worked as a tech guy for the Cooper Series for the last 14 seasons. I was there when we had 50 car fields and I find it hard to believe that you plan on running this whole season with only 1 tech person. Bill Hunter and I handled tech for that series for the last 7 seasons and before that I worked with Anthony Foschi. There is no way that we could have kept track of 25 cars with just 1 person, and I understand that you already have 40 entries. I wish Mike Eakin all the best and I hope he knows what he's getting himself into.

Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 492

Point taken John, and I assure you, and all competitors, we don't expect Mike to shoulder all that either. There will indeed be tech staff assistants working with Mike at his direction.
    We well understand the series has taken a pretty large step over this off season and we are determined to step up our game and respond appropriately.

Thread Information