Dear Team Owners and Drivers:

It is time to make our plans as we are "off to the races." Attached you will find our schedule, the entry form for the first event and the series enrollment form.

Get the entry and enrollment form back to us as soon as possible along with any new or revised bio information. We do plan to develop more PR data and will be using our web site as a marketing tool more than you have seen in the past. Note that our entry fee remains the same as last year and I am expecting to incrrease the weekend prize money from $6,000 to $7,000.

Judging from pre season interest I expect the fields to be stronger and the competition is going to be tough. I am making some minor changes to the rules and we for certain will be running the larger restrictor and the SCCA map. Zetec weight will now be 1,220 pounds so the younger, smaller and less experienced drivers will have a better chance against the larger and more mature among us. Always working to make it fair.

We have sourced the new restrictor plates locally and they can be purchased through Buttonwillow Raceway for $35 each. Contact Laura at Lmayrace@aol.com here at the track.

Looking forward to a great season.

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Les Phillips
President[/SIZE][/FONT]