Liked: 0

Hi, we are glad you have found these forums generated for intelligent discussion and information acquisition on and about F2000 and Formula Continental club and professional racing.

The site is new and will take a bit of time to get rolling, but the interface and ease of use will generate a great following in these forums. Feel free to post your comments and suggestions in the Suggestion Box forums on your ideas to improve this site and these forums.

Also, please be aware, that we have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy within these forums. Flame wars, name calling, sniping and anonymous cheap shots will NOT be tolerated in any way. This is an automotive forum for adults and not a playground to be used as a means to slander or slight a fellow racer. Anyone failing to follow the few rules of this forum will be asked to not return, and they will be blocked from future use.

We all race for enjoyment. These forums are here to provide a community like atmosphere to let us all ask questions, learn and be better racers, as well as make a few friends along the way. Anyone abusing the forums will have their posting privileges suspended or revoked.

If you have any questions about how the forums work, please check the FAQ in the link at the top of the page. If you still can't find the answers to your questions, feel free to e-mail me at: doug@formulacontinental.com

Hopefully, we can all make this the type of community that can contribute to our racing and enhance the overall experience.

Good luck, and thanks for stopping by,

-doug
    GREEN means GO

if you would like to find additional business for yourself or sponsor and would like to see if we might have something to offer, email me.

Good luck with the site!

Contributing Member
    Liked: 863

Nice site-keep it going
    ----------
    In memory of Joe Stimola and Glenn Phillips

Nice site. Looks like it will have some good information.

Good Luck!

Liked: 309

The site has a very professional look. The effort you have put into it shows. Keep up the great work!

FC is long overdue for this type of forum. As you have noted on FFU, many of the FC folks tend to hang out on the FFU and not FCF.

This site will go a long way toward establishing a home for the informed/adult FC follower.

Thanks!

------------------
    -pru-
    Chris Pruett
    Swift DB1

Liked: 68

Cool web site! Best of luck with it. For anyone who cares, my real name is Peter West. I am a member of the Board of Governors for Cal-Club, the Southern Calif. region of SCCA. In 2000, I drove a 98 Van Dieman for half the season, and a 96 for the other half. I look forward to seeing some great content on this site!

Contributing Member

Doug et al:

Just wanted to thank you for the website. I'm sure with some even-handed moderation we can have some helpful and frank discussions without the juvenile malarkey that goes on at the FC forum. A lot of us could care less about any of the politcal stuff and just want to learn more about our cars.

Again, thanks and good luck!
    You know you're old when all your driving heros are collecting Social Security...

Contributing Member
    Liked: 100

when i first saw the notice about this new site, i thought "why do we need another fc site"? now i know why. nice job!! md

Thanks guys, we are very proud of the site we are building. I hope everyone can participate and contribute in every way they feel comfortable.

We do appreciate the support.

-doug
    GREEN means GO

Site looks awesome - Good luck!
    Bryan J. Pacelli<br />FC #16

Thread Information