Thread: SportsCar

Liked: 0

Default SportsCar

Has anyone received their new SportsCar magazine? They list several new F1000 builders including West, Piper, Citation, and ETS as well as the ones we knew about (Stohr, Gloria, Speads). It will be interesting to see what they come up with and when.

THIS JUST GOT INTERESTING!

Ken
    Ken

Liked: 16

Default Sports Car

I saw a Sports Car in my mailbox last night, but figured it was not the Race Car Buyers Guide because there were no new race cars on the cover.
    Later I found it was the Buyers Guide. Very disappointing, I expected more hype about F1000.

I guess we'll have to do it here !!!

Contributing Member Mike Devins's Avatar
    Liked: 29

Default buyers guide

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stohr View Post
    I saw a Sports Car in my mailbox last night, but figured it was not the Race Car Buyers Guide because there were no new race cars on the cover.
    Later I found it was the Buyers Guide. Very disappointing, I expected more hype about F1000.

I guess we'll have to do it here !!!

Lee,

I had sent several Emails off to Topeka hoping to get response on how to get infomation added to the buyer guide and I got no response.

Next year we will have to start earlier and help them write the hype!

Liked: 309

Guys,

SCCA does not write SportsCar magazine. Regions, Divisions, and individuals at HQ, such as Pro Racing's PR folks, etc., contribute material, but the magazine is written by the folks at Haymarket Worldwide, Inc., at Irvine California. Their contact info is on page 6 of the February issue. Drop them a line...I am confident they would love to get material directly from the source.

Stan
    Stan Clayton
    Stohr Cars

Liked: 0

Hi all,

We at FormulaCar Magazine are currently in the process of doing research for a piece on the F1000 class. If you are planning on building chassis for the class, send me as much info as possible, as well as contact info where I can reach you if have I additional questions.

Cheers,
    Allan Craighead
    eFormulaCarNews.com Managing Editor
    (226) 808-9472 Cell
    acraighead@howdenmediagroup.com

Contributing Member Mike Devins's Avatar
    Liked: 29

Default Sports Car

Thanks Al, I have forwarded you information on our 98+VD conversion.

Thread Information