Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked: 1

Love you Mike

Charles Finelli

Classifieds Super License andyllc's Avatar
    Liked: 201

Hey Mike
    I agree with everything you said. And to be honest, I didn't think there was the budget for the purses. The only way I thought there would be a hope of that kind of money is because some people were talking about tv. I personally would rather have a big purse before a series pays big bucks for tv. If there isn't a budget for tv (or purses) then maybe some sort of smaller prize fund that you could call "elan dollars" and get credits from Elan (or whoever is selling the parts these days, beats me) towards parts, new cars, etc to sort of keep the money "in house". Elan might be able to do something like that especially because the value to the driver would be (for example) $500 but that probably only cost Elan (or whomever) $400 to make so it is a nice B2B deal.

Have a great holiday.

Andy

Liked: 120

David ,

How about offering a new VD F2000 and some assorted swag as year end prizes.

However, don't automatically give everything to the the series winners.

Typically in any racing series, there are dominant drivers and or teams that manage to collect whatever loot is offered.

If the idea is to grow F2000 while being all inclusive, hand out the prizes in a random, end of year drawing.

Make it open to any driver who has competed in say a minimum of two series races. It would be a GREAT incentive for all drivers to compete not just the "pros".

Liked: 1

Have a great hospitality tent, at least at Cleveland, with the Hooter girls running around, large screen TV playing various races and maybe LeMans and Grand Prix with an open bar with bar tender, that way we can entice sponsors.

Charles Finelli

Liked: 142

Quote Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
    Have a great hospitality tent, at least at Cleveland, with the Hooter girls running around, large screen TV playing various races and maybe LeMans and Grand Prix with an open bar with bar tender, that way we can entice sponsors.

Charles Finelli

after the extensive testing doug propossed to equalize the cars, I think charles might have brought up the 2nd best idea.
    Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information