Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked: 2

Default Vd Rf84

Doggone it Dave, you let the cat out of the bag. I was going to suprise everyone with side radiators on the old RF84! Of course, if I had got the car togeter as a FF everyone would have seen them last season!

Gee. looking at the pictures posted by LAJ, those are the side pods I have! Maybe I should have bought the whole car?

LAJ, could you expound on your bell housing and front motor mount comment? I know I need a new front motor mount, just wondering if there special I should know. I have not put the 2.0L in the car yet so your comments my become obvious when I do.

Dave, missed you at the WHRRI banquet Saturday. Since Steve wasn't there either Bruce took Steve's trophy to put next to his FC one. If you guys come next year we can have a dedicated CFC table.

Melissa's Dad

Liked: 636

Default 2006 GLC series

David Keep,
    The part of the banquet you and Steve also missed, was seeing Melissa is something other than her uniform (which she also looks good in), she does own a dress!
    Keith
    Keith
    Averill Racing Stuff, Inc.
    www.racing-stuff.com
    248-585-9139

Liked: 1

Default misses the WHRRI Dinner

Jim,

Next year I will come to the dinner. This year it was college visiting down to Denison University and Ohio Wesleyan which involved having kid one sleep over in the dorm and take a couple of classes. I am being a good parent here but the kid should be in school and I will be broke - so we will see

A CFC table would be great. I pledge to attend and I am sure Steve will as well

Keith,

I am sure that I would not recognise Mellisa on the street and in a dress and not in a race uniform - trying to kick all of our butts... I will admit she adds much needed class to the group. Next year will be a real interesting year

David

Questions about 84 Van Dieman e-mail me at tazio@metroevents.com
    or call me at 419-302-5997
    Lee

Lee,

Thanks for the picture in the other post and the offer to answer questions. I definitely be contacting you as questions come up. Right now my plan is to test fit the 2.0L over Thanksgiving. I am sure I will have questions after that. I am sure my WHRRI buddies will quickly change the Van Nard name to Van Nerd just becuse they like me so much!

David,

Totally undrstand college thing just letting you guys kow you where missed. There is a strong rumor my youngest will be graduating this spring and the job prospects look good. Now is the time for me to take this racing stuff seriously. Hope I am not too old to give it a good try. Man I was tired at the end of last season!

The way things are looking we may need two tables for the CFC group at 2007
    WHRRI Banquet!

Melissa's Dad

Default Van Nard

Jim or (Melissa Dad),

Nice to yhear that Steve and I were missed and a CFC table or two would be fun for 07. I do look forward to seeing the Van Nard on the track at Waterford with you in it - I admire your energy in putting together this novel combination and the effort it will take to sort out a newly built car. As for the college thing, I am just starting the long and expensive road for my boys. College is stunningly expensive - I've had major sticker shock - like a new Van Diemen yearly for four years x 2 - yikes!! Anyhow, bitching doesn't make it any less expensive but congratulations to you on getting your crew through school and sucesfully into the work world. Job market is strong - we are hiring in a big way at my company. In my little part of the business we are to double in the next six months and redouble in the second half of the year and if that is any indication of the total market, you daughter should do fine.

I agree it is time to take this racing stuff seriously - I will be home much more over the next year and should be able to put much more effort. Further, I have signed up with a fitness coach to beat me up, increase my endurance and lose a few lbs. So, I am looking to next year and preparing for the fun and games.

Seperately, the Reynard should be at Averills by the 17th and I should have the LD-20's ready for you assuming you still want to do the trade.

Regards

David Keep

Dave,

Take it easy with the fitness coach, you don't want to have at add weight to you car!

I am still up for the trade. Do you want me to take the 19's to Keith's?

Melissa's Dad

Default LD-19's

Jim,

I will leave the 20's with Keith for you. If you want to leave the 19's with Keith that would be great. I would like to see how your Van Nard is coming along. My car should be in his shop by then. My goal is to get the car to him early sat afternoon this week if all goes well.

David

Liked: 0

Jim,

Can you get in contact with me? I have an RF-84 FF2000 in Chicago and would really like to talk to you regarding 1600/2000 conversions. I can be reached at jwmstockton@gmail.com or 312-405-9940.

Cheers,
    --Jonathan

Default Div.Reports

Nice picture (Cory's#19) and write up in Sportscar about the Great Lakes FC&CFC Series!!
    Lee
    Happy Holiday's
    Hey Cory! What is Boxing day all about??

Liked: 22

I want to thank Brad Ellingson for submitting the pic to sports car. Nice shot from our trip to Hotobahn at the end of July.

Boxing Day is all of the big sales at the retail stores similar to the day after Thanksgiving for you guys. We just gave it the appropriate name.
    Corey Collins

Liked: 9

You're welcome...and I have plenty more on a cd...send me an address.
    Currently Without Car

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information