Liked: 113

Default RT-5 owners needed

Hello everyone,

As anyone who has tried to update a list can attest, it is a real struggle. So I am going to break it down a bit.

All you Ralt RT-5 owners out there, contact me.

I have a list of cars with no drivers, I have a list of drivers with no names and I have a lot of blank spaces on each list. There are a lot of cars and parts out there. There are a lot of events that need entrants. It is time to stop feeling like the "red headed step child" to the Atlantic's and pull together. We have the numbers to do this. We also span 20 years of professional Motorsports that have had some of America's (and Europe's for that matter) finest talent, cut their teeth in our series.

Now, I have singled out the RT-5 owners, but I could do the same for the March owners, Lola owners, Anson owners etc... you get the point. We need to start utilizing our resources. These parts that you think won't break, will. The sources that you think have them, won't. Let's start networking.

It's 5 minutes of your time and could save you thousands of $$$ down the road, or worse case, give you someone to commutate with who shares your frustration.

Ok, I'll get off my soapbox....

Chris

MartiniMK47@aol.com
    Chris Robson
    Accelerated Performance Coaching
    http://APCDriving.com

Default Tunnel Heads...

Just a quick update and thank you to all the FSVā€™ers who have provided update for their cars.

...But...

to steal a line from Dave Despain..." I need to hear from all you tunnel heads"...

I am trying to gather as much support for the ground effects era as possible, but it seems that a lot of the cars are not "active" anymore.

Are you Autocrossing and afraid to tell us?

Is the car to shabby to make a public appearance?

Does your Ralt contain so many different versions of suspension/bodywork/wheel/engine updates that it suffers from split personality?

Is it hiding under a sports racer body?

Are you afraid that no one has ever heard of your Super Vee and you feel awkward and left out of all the cool "registries"....

Come on in guys! Everybody welcome. Air cooled (with and without wings) Flat-Bottomed, Ground Effects.

Send me your info and we can develop a great community. Its fun, Its safe and best of all, its the only free thing you can do in racing!...
    Chris Robson

Liked: 0

Default RT5 index

Chris, I am currently racing an RT-5 conversion DSR. Don't know if you're interested in conversions, but I do have some spares, some I will never use.

Clark Lincoln
    Ralt Honda Lincspeed #12
    S.E. Michigan

Hello Clark,

Thank you for the reply. To answer your question, yes, I want everyone to register, even if the car is no longer a "FSV". If you have any information, chassis number, history, I would love to have it. I guess I should also post on the sports racer site...

Please send me what you have.

As for parts, one mans trash is another mans treasure....

Chris Robson
    Chris Robson

Liked: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Lincspeed View Post
    Chris, I am currently racing an RT-5 conversion DSR. Don't know if you're interested in conversions, but I do have some spares, some I will never use.

Clark Lincoln
    Ralt Honda Lincspeed #12
    S.E. Michigan
    We want pictures, please!
    www.mteengineering.com
    1969 Lotus 61 FF, chassis #226
    1978 Ralt RT1 FSV, chassis #144

Liked: 9

Default Rt-5 5-201

Here is my 1980 RT-5.

Bob Micheletti

Thread Information