Liked: 0

Default TRD Flywheel Identification

Anyone with a TRD catalog or knowledge who can identify a TRD Flywheel? The numbers on the crankside are 50-5003 stamped in and TRD 13405 FT003 scribed in. Any help will greatly be appreciated. If its not for an older Reynard Atlantic car possibly someone needs it?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Jonathan Speed; 09.25.06 at 2:09 AM. Reason: proof

Jonathan, I have a similar flywheel on my GT 3 toyota paseo. I needed a spare and posted this some time ago. http://www.apexspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15843 I did find the flywheel I needed, but could use another one for the spare engine. These were special made by Tilton for TRD. There are two types. Both accept the Tilton 5 inch clutch, there is a subtle difference in how the presure plate centers on the flywheel. Email me at nospam@bocafed.org and I can give you my phone number to call me. The reason I know there are two types, is because I am the proud owner of both. I would trade even up for the one I need. mark

Default Flywheel??

Sorry to barge in, guys, but for all my Toyota engined questions I call Bertil first, he's got a lot of new and old parts still left in the shop and have been able to answer all my concerns on these great engines. I think he's on vacation this week, but an email on his website is normally enough to get me on track....bertilsengines.com or 847-395-4244
    hope that helps...Ricardo

Thread Information