imported_FF3

Two Days at Mid Ohio for $525.00!!!
    --------------------------------------------------

TracQuest has rented Mid Ohio on April 14 and 15 for a Driver's School. Experienced SCCA drivers in all classes are welcome to come and test. Importantly, the fast sports racers and formula cars will not be running with the novices, the inexperienced guys, etc. $525 covers both days, and you should get 6-8 hours of track time. A phenomonal deal for Mid Ohio. Besides, I'm instructing (yeah, yeah, I know) and this gives you all a great chance to come and play "Beat the Instructor".

Seriously, it is a lot of track time for not a lot of money. If interested, please call Todd Serota at 310/798-5123 or 310/200-5928, or e mail him at info@tracquest.com. Their website is www.TracQuest.com. Or for that matter you can call me at 630/232-9450.

Thanks

Franz [img]tongue.gif[/img]

imported_FF3

The weather is supposed to be in the mid to upper 60s and sunny at Mid Ohio for the 14th and 15th. Come on out and play. Great track time.

Also, if anyone is interested, my 88/90 Lola S2 will at available to rent by the day, hour or lap for the test days.

Franz

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

1. Mid Ohio - Cheap Testing this Friday!
    By bhayes in forum General Events and Track Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10.06.09, 1:07 PM
  2. Mid Ohio PDX October 6
    By Steve Demeter in forum General Events and Track Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09.14.06, 10:00 AM
  3. F2000 Championship Series at Mid Ohio Aug 11-13
    By Michael Rand in forum FC: Pro F2000 Series
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08.13.06, 12:34 AM
  4. Mid Ohio Freedom Regional