Liked: 16

Default Stohr Cars Announces F1000 Car

Lee Stohr Cars LLC is building a new motorcycle-engined, Formula 1000 / FS class car.
    This new open-wheel race car marks Stohrs return to it's roots as a top competitor in the Formula Ford class. Stohr Cars have won 4 straight SCCA National Championships in bike-powered D Sports Racing. This combination of experience makes us well placed to take the lead in Formula 1000. Our F1000 cars come standard with many of the components that make the WF1 the dominate bike-engined sports racer in America.

The Stohr F1000 will be unveiled at the SCCA Runoffs in Topeka this fall. The car can run both in the FS class, and it will meet the newly published SCCA F1000 rules for a steel tube frame, flat bottom car. See the related SCCA News Release here - www.scca.com/News/News.asp?Ref=610

Price for the first 10 Stohr F1000 cars will be guaranteed at $28,995 each. This is a rolling chassis with Quaife differential, centerlock wheels, paddle shifter, CNC billet uprights and 'Stohr Spar'. Visit our web site at http://www.stohr.com for more details and progress photos over the next few months.

Deposits are being taken now, please call for more information.

Lee Stohr Cars LLC
    503-775-1114

Liked: 0

Default Quick Question

[SIZE=3]What was the original price of the Stohr / West car ?[/SIZE]

Classifieds Super License Brands's Avatar
    Liked: 0

Great news that both Stohr and Pheonix are planning to build cars for F1000 and I'm sure they will both raise the bar. I'm looking foward to designing, building and developing my FC car to compete with these two - I'm up for the challenge!!

Thread Information