Liked: 637

let's see.....this "new and improved" website has no ability to reference to any of the posts posted over the last year ?

Liked: 449

Please keep comments like this to yourself. Feel free to start your own site and do whatever you like with it. This site was started less than a year ago as a favor to the FF guys because of the FFU going belly up. The topics that were built here developed from scratch in a short amount of time which will be discussed again I'm sure. So please, instead of being part of the problem that causes Doug so much distress about doing something for enjoyment, post constructive topics or don't post at all.
    2003 VanDiemen FSCCA #29
    Follow me on Twitter @KeithCarter74

Liked: 3454

Keith and Doug, you're doing a GREAT job. I guess some people just don't realize or care how much time and effort it takes to do something like this. I have a vague idea, but I really don't know either. I sure wouldn't have the time or the patience!
    Dave Weitzenhof

Liked: 1417

Thanks Keith and Dave. It really isn't a big deal, everyone is free to speak their minds freely. Though, I had hoped people would read all of the new posts "stuck" to the top of the forums explaining what happened to the old posts before posting negative comments.

What's done is done, and everyone is free to come and go whenever they wish. The reason we started these boards in the first place was because we didn't like what was available to us out there, or what we had was closed down.

Here are some words of wisdom to live by, though... if you have a complaint about something, you better also bring the solution to the table. There are some people out there who blocked up Lake Shore Drive last night in rush hour that I would like to have hear that, but that is another issue.

d

Liked: 0

Eye think you should pay more attention,open your eye before you open mouth
    Like a roll of toilet paper,
    life goes faster as you near the end.

I love this site. It has helped me so much since I bought and tore down my first FF last November that it's unbelievable. Whenever, I had a question, people always had good answers and were not stingy about sharing info.
    What was also amazing was how quickly the site grew over a period of only half a year.
    I'm sure that in a few months the site will be chock-full of good info. once again.
    As always, thank you Doug for your hard work and dedication.

Thanks guys for a GREAT site.....this site is an everyday stop of mine and it is a shame that anyone would post anything less then positive in response to it....I agree with the thought that if you don't like what goes on here or how things are done....spend the time and money and start your site....it isn't as easy as one might think....and did I mention it isn't FREE either....Thanks Doug and Keith for giving us a place to have fun and vent.

Thread Information