Thread: RT-5 parts

Liked: 0

Default RT-5 parts

Looking for front shear plates for a 1985 Ralt RT-5. Would Mark Bahner or Pat Prince be likely sources? Thanks for any help.
    Bill Herscher
    FormulaCars@msn.com

Classifieds Super License Charles Warner's Avatar
    Liked: 421

Assume you mean the front shear plates to mount the rockers? Marc might have some, can definitely make some. You also might email Bruce Domeck at bdomeckseb@aol.com. I sold him all the RT-4/RT-5 parts many years ago and there were lots of shear plates. Be specific as to narrow, medium, or wide track.
    Charlie Warner
    fatto gatto racing

'Cause there's bugger-all down here on earth!

Thanks Charles. I'll try Mark and Bruce. Although last I spoke with Bruce he had sold most everything.
    I also need a front top 'A' arm 13-1/4" 'tall' and 9-5/16 'wide' with an axle shaft. I believe this to be a wide track piece.This may date to a later model Ralt, perhaps an 87 model. I also need a front push-rod 12" in length. Any help is appreciated.
    Bill Herscher
    FormulaCars@msn.com

Best bet is to get in touch with Marc and send him what you need copied. If the model years have been mixed up it can be a real pain to sort out.
    Charlie Warner
    fatto gatto racing

Well Bruces e-mail address is no good. Marc sold all the chassis stuff to someone in Austrailia and all the suspension stuff to someone in Orange County (I'm assuming California). Marc gave me the number of a guy who might know the guy in Orange county. Pat prince can fabricate what I need but of course I have to send him the good parts from the other side of the car so he can duplicate them.
    I was hoping to get parts the easy way but I was clearly out of my mind!
    If anyone can help me out before I tear apart the other side of the car and mail off the parts I'd sure appreciate it!!!!
    Bill

[size=2]Pst a message on the http://race-cars.com site under Parts Wanted. It might help.[/size]
    Charlie Warner
    fatto gatto racing

Default RE: Ralt Suspension parts

I believe the person in Orange County, California, that you are refering to is Craig Maggin at GTS Racing. He has quite a few of the Ralt suspension pieces in his shop. His phone number is 714-436-1900

Thread Information