Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 5

Default NEW! Gasket sets for Hewland FT200 gearboxes

NEW! Gasket sets for Hewland FT200 gearboxes. Each set has a Bearing Carrier Gasket, a Finger Housing Gasket, and a Rear Cover Gasket.

We also have MK9 gearbox gasket sets - Intermediate Bearing Carrier Gasket and Rear Cover Gasket

Our laser-cut gaskets are just the ticket. Race proven and a perfect fit to take the place of the sealants you’ve been using and cussing over for years.

Spend less time scraping and more time racing with our Hewland gasket sets.

For information and to order our Old School Model Works gaskets, visit http://www.oldschoolmodels.com/gaskets/index.htm
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The following 2 users liked this post:

Liked: 32

Default Mk Box Leak

I've been fighting progressively worse leaking from the Mk box selector cover / wing mount on my '88 Reynard FC - by the end of the weekend my diffuser & wing mount would be covered with gear oil after every session. I fit of set of these gaskets before the last race weekend - two 20 min sessions and a 30 min race each day... everything was totally dry all weekend. I'd tried a number of different sealants (Loctite 510/515/518 & others) and nothing worked 100% - or anything close. I've not pulled it apart to see how reusable the gaskets are, but I coated the gasket with a thin layer of Loctite 515 so hopefully they are - if not it's still worth it for me.

I'd recommend them 100%
    John H.
    Reynard 88SF

4. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information