Classifieds Super License
    Liked: 7

For Sale 1975 Crossle 30F Formula Ford

Update: SOLD 5/9/2024

Chassis 30F 7518

Car hasn’t run in several years but it was strong at the time of decommissioning. I got top 10 in an RMVR race at High Plains Raceway in it, and I’m not a very experienced driver. I inherited the car and brought it from Albuquerque to Portland, OR, where it currently is. I had intended to drive it at SOVREN races, but that’s not happening. I want it to go someplace where it will get used, and I’m motivated for that to happen.

Shocks rebuilt with no miles (although one is leaking oil so need to investigate that). I have a ton of spares for it, shown in the pictures, including gears, boxes of fueling, ignition, brake parts; radiator, a spare nose cone, an extra set of wheels with unused (but older) tires, some lift/jacks, aligner parts, and much more.

Asking $12,500 or reasonable offer. I understand it needs to be gone through and set up, but it’s a complete, good car, and great kit of spares. DM through the forum and then we can move to email/phone if easier.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/mts3J1vJEoWHuWYz9
    Last edited by dukelukas; 05.13.24 at 11:19 AM.

2. The following 6 users liked this post:

Default update

Full disclosure: I've had significant interest in this car, and there are several people who sound very serious. I'm honoring order in which I was contacted, so if you reach out now the best I can do is add you to a list in case previous sales fall through. Thanks for looking!

Amherst, New York but i left my heart in San Francisco
    Liked: 292

Default cowabuga!

nobody pulled the trigger yet ?

5. The following members LIKED this post:

Buyer coming on Thursday to pick it up...

Quote Originally Posted by provamo View Post
    nobody pulled the trigger yet ?

Came through, car is sold!

Quote Originally Posted by dukelukas View Post
    Buyer coming on Thursday to pick it up...

8. The following members LIKED this post:

Thread Information